Introduction
You know, I generally don't believe in these things... Two other times in my life I tried to keep up with a blog at livejournal with limited success. I generally just stopped paying attention to it. It got to be too much hassle. However, writing in one of these did manage to help me through one or two tough times in my life so here's hoping it will help this time too.
WARNING: For any of my friends or otherwise who might stumble onto this blog, I'm sure it will be getting pretty angst-ridden for a while. I'm having some inner-battle issues at the moment and don't really have any one to share them with, so this is going to be the flood gate for the time being. Please feel free to not pay attention. I just need somewhere to let it out. In fact, in some ways it might be better if no one even knew this thing existed, but I will post links to it, as I suppose having it be part of public record will be good for me. Right?
WARNING: For any of my friends or otherwise who might stumble onto this blog, I'm sure it will be getting pretty angst-ridden for a while. I'm having some inner-battle issues at the moment and don't really have any one to share them with, so this is going to be the flood gate for the time being. Please feel free to not pay attention. I just need somewhere to let it out. In fact, in some ways it might be better if no one even knew this thing existed, but I will post links to it, as I suppose having it be part of public record will be good for me. Right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home