Those cold and lonely nights
Whoever said spring was the time for love got it all wrong.
When I'm walking through fallen leaves in the crisp fall air, I feel like nothing would make me happier than to have someone holding my hand, sharing the beautiful moment. And when laying in my bed trying to lull myself to sleep in my freezing room (doesn't help that the heat isn't working) I keep wishing I had warm body to curl up next to. The spring isn't the time for love, it's the fall. With the cold death of winter coming, I find myself yearning ever stronger for the warm life of love to keep me warm. But alas, I am forced to share the beautiful garden walk with the surrounding trees, and must content myself with an extra blanket on the bed. Strange how a season can encourage love so completely, and yet cause such a feeling of loneliness in those of us without...
When I'm walking through fallen leaves in the crisp fall air, I feel like nothing would make me happier than to have someone holding my hand, sharing the beautiful moment. And when laying in my bed trying to lull myself to sleep in my freezing room (doesn't help that the heat isn't working) I keep wishing I had warm body to curl up next to. The spring isn't the time for love, it's the fall. With the cold death of winter coming, I find myself yearning ever stronger for the warm life of love to keep me warm. But alas, I am forced to share the beautiful garden walk with the surrounding trees, and must content myself with an extra blanket on the bed. Strange how a season can encourage love so completely, and yet cause such a feeling of loneliness in those of us without...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home