The sun also rises
If anyone actually checks this blog regularly, you'll notice I haven't posted in a little while. That's because (and this is going to sound silly) I haven't had anything sad and angsty to bitch about. My life of late has been quite happy of late. I have been working hard to make myself more available, and call friends when I need some company. On top of that, it seems some friends of mine have been calling me more lately too. I'm not sure whether some of them read this blog and felt a bit sorry for me, or just decided that they wanted to hang out with me more... and I don't much care either. I'm just happy to feel like I have a friend base again, and that there are people out there who really truly WANT to hang out with me. Like I said, it sounds silly, but it really felt like that was missing there for a while, and I'm so happy it doesn't feel like that any more.
I know I said this blog was going to be a place for me to vent my loneliness and angst, but I am truly happy right now, so dammit I want to share that with the world!
*dance*
It is nice to finally be able to believe that when the sun sets on a part of your life, it also rises on something else.
I know I said this blog was going to be a place for me to vent my loneliness and angst, but I am truly happy right now, so dammit I want to share that with the world!
*dance*
It is nice to finally be able to believe that when the sun sets on a part of your life, it also rises on something else.


4 Comments:
was this the one that didn't work? cos i can see it now!
let me know.
you are too cute darling!! i wish you lived closer!!!
love you!
Yeah DL, this was the one. I guess it decided to come out of hiding...
HA, I just re-read this...
"My life of late has been quite happy of late"
I need to lay off the crack...
Post a Comment
<< Home